Friday, July 1, 2011

30 for 30 Remix - Outfit 19


White Tank J.C. Penny / Yellow Striped Cardigan Target / White Skirt made by yours truly / Cameo Necklace Portobello Road Market / Owl Ring Kohl's / Sandals Forever 21 / Purple Leaf Earrings AmandaBeth Online


When I woke up this morning it just felt like it was going to be hot. Do you ever get that feeling? Well, I do and I had that feeling today. So I dressed accordingly - in white with a pop of color. One of my favorite looks in the "good old summertime." {comment if you know where I got that from.} =) 


I'm so excited that after tomorrow I'll only have 10 more outfits to do! The end is near! How exciting is that! But you know what? I've enjoyed posting my outfit posts everyday.


My friends Emily Rose and Breezy of Noble Rose Press are having a sale. All of their paper dolls and coloring book are on sale for $7 until Monday, July 4th, at Midnight. I adore their paper dolls! They are all Christian ladies of our past and they are dressed modestly. Plus they just look beautiful! If you haven't heard of them before go check out their website and blogs. 


Also as today is the first day of July. I have a bunch of new sponsors that you can find on the sidebar. Be sure to check out their sites! I won't do a sponsor post right now because you will find out all about them on July 5th. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment