Saturday, July 9, 2011

Shabby Apple + Sale!

I love Shabby Apple's newest dress line called, Set Sail. It is very nautical, hence the name of the collection - which if you remember, is one of my favorite trends ever! =)

One of my favorite dresses from this collection is called, Overboard. It is pictured above. Isn't it cute? I love how they paired it with red wedges and belt. It really adds to the whole look. 

What's your favorite dress from the Set Sail collection?


Maybe it's the Seven Seas in Seersucker dress? Or the Lighthouse? Both are simply darling!


 
Maybe you prefer maxi dresses instead? How about these two adorable and European looking dresses? They are called, Rosso and Che Bella! respectably. 

You may be wondering? Why is she tempting me with all of these beautiful dresses? Well, I have a reason girls. Shabby Apple is having a 20% sale the whole month of July. Just use the code: SUMMER20 when checking out. 

Also just to be clear, if you buy anything from Shabby Apple and you clicked on any of the links in my post, or the ads on my sidebar, I do get a 5% commission. =) But all of the opinions in this post are my own. I just simply adore Shabby Apple! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment