Monday, July 18, 2011

The Average Cost of a Utah Wedding

Planning a wedding?
I found this darling graphic at Divine Caroline. Click on the picture to see the full size (depending on your browser you might have to click the image again to make it large enough to read):


Looks like Utah is one of the least expensive places to get married. That news is great, even though it's unsurprising. Remember in the long run that all you need for a wedding is a bride, a groom and someone to officiate the marriage (oh yeah, and the legal stuff like the marriage license). All the rest is just for fun.

I have a daughter and I have been thinking that we should save for her wedding (which, hopefully, will take place in the far future). Working in the wedding industry I have really found that the two places I want to spend money is on food and photography. Feed your guests well, it is what they will remember and splurge on photography, it's what you will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment