Thursday, January 12, 2012

What I Wore - Vintage With A Country Twist

I have a surprise for y'all today. My other sister, Hanne-col, joined me today for a sisters outfit post. Isn't that exciting?? *grin*

What Hanne-col is wearing: Dress Anthro// Cardigan Kohl's// Belt Claire's// Boots Bass Shoe Outlet 
What I'm wearing: Grey Pleated Skirt ASOS {seen here}// Cream Lace Blouse F21// Pink Cardigan {borrowing from Gabrielle} Old Navy// Belt Target// Brown Boots Target {seen here}// Burgundy Floppy Hat Target// Grey Heart Tights Target
The reason you see us with coats is because of, well, several reasons. One - It was only 20 degrees. Two - There was a bitter cold wind. Three - It was snowing. Four - It was freezing!!! But, I really want a picture of this outfit. 

I ordered the skirt last week off of ASOS and it arrived yesterday. I LOVE it!! I can't wait to copy the design and make some more for this summer in a bunch of colors. *smile* The boots & floppy hat I bought yesterday in the clearance section of Target. I've been really wanting these boots since August when they first came out, but in grey. Sadly, they were all out of my size in the grey at the store. So I just went with the brown pair. 

Hanne-col has made brief appearances before on BF. And since her outfit kinda had the same theme/style has mine I begged her to join me. As you can see, she agreed. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment