Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I Wore - Pencil Skirt + Lace Blouse + Blazer

 Blazer H&M// Pencil Skirt made by me// Lace Blouse F21// Tights J.C.Penny// Flats Old Navy// Necklace F21// Belt Kohl's// Handbag Kate Spade {antique mall}// Sunglasses Kohl's
Since I worked for half the day today, I needed to wear something nice. And besides, I adore this lace blouse. It makes me want to add more lace to my wardrobe - like a lace skirt I've been seeing on Pinterest. Back to about the outfit...I added the owl necklace for a touch of whimsy {y'all know how I love my whimsy} and I love how it looks against the lace. 

Tomorrow looks like it is going to be a sewing kind of day. Which is great since I haven't sewn one thing yet this year. I have some ideas floating in my head that all depend on if I have the right notions on hand to finish the project. I have this habit of not finishing a project if I don't have everything at the beginning {I have a garbage bag full of evidence if you need proof}. So I guess I need to go check my notions stash tonight.

I better get going. As I really want to try and get to bed early tonight. I have this habit of being a night owl. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment