Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January BirchBox Review {my first box!}

 This is my first month receiving a Birchbox and I'm very happy with this sample company. Everything was just my style {you fill out a beauty survey, which you can change month-to-month} and favorite color & scent. I am already looking forward to receiving my February box. *grin*  
 1. C.O. Bigelow ❘ Lavender & Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner. These bottles are 2.1 fl oz and are filled with product that smells amazing!! I can't wait to try them out {and they will be perfect to bring on our trips next month}!
 2. Juicy Couture ❘ Viva La Juicy perfume. I'm not really a perfume girl {no one in our family really is. Though I do like natural roll-on perfume}. It smells nice - just a bit on the strong side for me.
 3. Zoya ❘ Nail Polish in Kristen. This is a beautiful bluish grey nail polish from Zoya {a company that doesn't have all that nasty stuff in their polish}. I'm really looking forward to trying this polish out this weekend, as the color is simply lovely! I've also been wanting to try out their polishes for awhile now. 
4. Jouer ❘ Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink. Now I'm a huge lip gloss girl. I always carry a bunch of colors in my purse at all times. So I tried out this right away, and guess what? It is NOT as hot pink as it looks in the bottle when you wear it. Which is a relief. I like it. 
Also two extra's that were added to my box. LÄRABAR ❘ Mini Bar in Blueberry Muffin. Now I'm not a blueberry girl so I'll be giving this to my brother, who is sure to like this bar sample. They also gave me a Birchbox magnet. Which is so cute! Gotta love the hot pink. 

You can signup for your own monthly Birchbox right here. It costs only $10 a month and you can cancel your subscription at anytime before the end of the month {when they will bill you for your next box}. You can read their FAQ here

No comments:

Post a Comment