Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How Pinteresting Wednesday - Dream Wedding

google


I used to never have an idea on what my "dream" wedding would look like. I had no clue. Nada. Zilch. Nothing. Until Pinterest came around and I started repinning wedding pictures, did my "dream" wedding come about into being. Here are some ideas that I would like to incorporate into my someday wedding.



Vintage themed engagement pictures....



These wedding invitations are adorable.... 

Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest


I simply adore mix-matched vintage styled bridesmaid dresses....

Source: bing.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Groom & groomsmen dressed in a vintage style....

Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Something different for the groom. He wears a key on his boutonnière and the Bride has the lock the key fits on her bouquet.



I adore this wedding dress....



This is cute too though....



This is cute beyond words for the ring bearer....  



I would also like a Bible bearer....



Right now I adore peonies for my bouquet.....



I love the idea of having the reception in an old barn....



Got to have lemonade & serve all cold drinks in mason jars....



And old-fashioned coke bottles {or dr. pepper, root beer}....



vintage servers that don't match...



mismatch everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment