Monday, January 23, 2012

TV Fashion Inspiration - Jane By Design

Alright, there is a new show that just started, Jane By Design. And I've already fallen head-over-heels with Jane's wardrobe. I found out about the show on a blog I read and I just had to find more pictures. Now, I'm eagerly awaiting for every new episode so new pictures will be released on the show's site.

Reddish-Orange polka-dot blouse {hers is by Marc Jacobs}, Black trousers {hers is by Tory Burch}, Gold chain bracelet, Brown satchel bag, Statement heels {hers are Betsy Johnson}, and Medium sized silver{?} hoop earrings.

Right now I'm like obsessed with this outfit. I have a blouse that is similar {it is the same color & polka-dotted}, and trousers that have the same basic same lines as hers. Hmm...maybe I should do an outfit post of me recreating this outfit for myself.

Floral top {her's is from Anthro}, Blue cardigan {her's is from Zara}, Metallic tiered skirt {her's is by Diane Von Furstenberg}, Orange belt, and Classic leather band watch.

This look is just adorable. I love how the belt picks up colors that are in her top.

Novelty printed blouse {Corey Lynn Calter}, Tulle skirt {BCBG}, Black pumps {Steve Madden}, Black tights, Large red belt, and Black lady bag.

Just make the skirt longer and it is just too cute! Oh, yes. And change the print of the blouse.

Here I love how she is wearing a blue button-down with a statement necklace underneath. I would normally wear the necklace out under the collar. But of course, then it pulls up on the collar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment