Thursday, January 5, 2012

Classic - blouse + denim + boots

  

// blue white stripe blouse Target // denim skirt LondonJean hand-me-down from Mrs. Amber Apple // brown boots Target // black tench coat H&M // cat eye sunglasses borrowed from Ashley // gray tights J.C. Penny's // 


I received the shirt and coat for Christmas. The pictures don't do the coat justice-- it is lovely in person! It has a slight clinch waistline with a black belt. Very lovely!  After we came back from our vacation we received a lovely package from Mrs. Amber Apple with some lovely clothes. This skirt was among them. I love it! It fits me perfectly. This outfit is one of my new favorites. I wore it today to my writing class I am taking. This is my last semester! Anyway, I just wanted to show you all some of the things I received for Christmas. Also, to show some better pictures of my new haircut! I got it cut back in early December. I love it short. It is SO much easier to handle and style. My hair has more of a natural curl too. :)

-Gabrielle Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment