Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore - Neutrals + Purple

 Jean Skirt made by me// Grey T-shirt hand-me-down from Mrs. Amber Apple// Scarf F21// Tights J.C.Penny or Kohl's// Boots Target// Earrings Lauren Conrad for Kohl's// Sunglasses Kohl's// Vintage Train Case gift from a blog reader
I'm so excited!!! One of my blog readers named Venus sent me her blue vintage train case {it arrived Monday}! I'm so excited and can't wait to use it on trips & photo-shoots! Thank you so much, Venus!!!

This afternoon I went to Target with my mom and I found some great stuff in the clearance section. Like a pair of boots I've been eyeing since August and a burgundy floppy hat. Even though we are supposed to get snow tomorrow, I'm going to try and get a picture of this outfit I really want to show y'all. The outfit includes one of those chiffon pleated skirts that I've been seeing all over Pinterest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment