Friday, September 9, 2011

What I Wore - Fall Fashion {plaid + jean + red nails = ♥}

Lately I've really been inspired by a certain picture that has been floating around pinterest. (yes, this may be the second outfit to be inspired by something I found on pinterst.) 


The picture of inspiration is on the right. It shows a young lady wearing a plaid shirt, pin-up style hair, red manicure, and winged eyeliner. It is just plain adorable!  Now, I don't have a bandana or red-ish plaid shirt. So I just borrowed a shirt from Gabrielle {even though it's orange it works} and did a red manicure. Next time I'll have to do a 1940s hairstyle too. =)

plaid shirt {borrowed from Gabrielle} kohl's/ jean skirt {route 66 pattern} made by me/ tan boots target/ owl ring kohl's/ post earrings kohl's


I adore this look so much that I wore something along the same lines today. {these pictures are from yesterday.} But in a deep purple color scheme {my favorite color for fall/winter}. 

What are your go to favorites to wear in the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment