Friday, September 23, 2011

What I Wore - black+yellow+fuchsia = awesome!

http://pinterest.com/pin/206761053/
Once again I found inspiration for another outfit on pinterest. This is beginning to be a theme. But this time it came in real handy. I found another way to style my yellow pencil skirt {which y'all know I have the hardest time styling}. (Oh, by the way, I wore this outfit yesterday.)


My inspiration for my outfit is on the right. Isn't it pretty? Yes, it was featured yesterday on here. lol. When I was putting together this outfit I made the discovery that I don't own a black long sleeve shirt. So I wore a short sleeve top instead. This outfit also marks my first fall outfit for the year that I'm wearing tights. What fun! I love tights {which is odd, as I used to hate tights}. They are a fun and an easy way to add a punch of color. 

black top target/ black tank j.c.penny/ yellow pencil skirt made by me/ fuchsia tights j.c.penny/ owl ring kohl's/ brown wedge sandals payless/ floral dangle earrings j.c.penny


I adore this picture so much that it is my new profile picture. Thanks, Hanne-col! : )
Do you like to wear color tights? If you do, what are your favorite colors and brand(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment