Monday, September 19, 2011

What to wear with this skirt....

I was asked by a reader, Jojo, on how to style a skirt she owned. Here are my ideas on how to style the skirt. Mind you, these are just my ideas.


First off, you all need to see the skirt I'm styling {it's below}. Isn't it pretty? It has some my favorite colors for fall and winter in it {plum & dark blue}.


Outfit One::

Consists of a blue shirt {maybe not the shade shown, but a different shade, it was the best I could find}, blazer, booties, and a fun ring.

Outfit Choice #1




Outfit Two::


This is my favorite combination. Nice loose blouse {with rolled sleeves, of course}, vest, tights, fedora, and fun purple shoes. Can I have this outfit please? ;-)


Outfit Choice #2




I hope you found this helpful, Jojo. It was fun to put together these outfit choices for you. Do any of you have ideas for Jojo? Leave your ideas in the comments below. 


Also, don't forget the current giveaway for a necklace & earring set.

No comments:

Post a Comment