Friday, June 17, 2011

30 for 30 Remix - Day 4



Striped Shirt Kohl's / White 1920s Dress made by yours truly / Anchor Necklace Forever 21 / Sandals Forever 21 / Pearl Earrings Gift 



Yesterday I broke the rules. I wore a shirt that wasn't from the thirty items I picked out. But that is ok. I was painting a bedroom set for a film that is going to filmed this summer. :) I didn't get any pictures because first, I was just wearing my jeans, favorite baseball team t-shirt, sandals, and pearl earrings. Nothing fancy. Which was the point. So today's outfit is day four of the thirty day challenge, even though technically it is day five.

I was feeling very nautical today. Hence the stripes and anchor. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not wearing a white skirt instead I just pulled my top over the white dress. The nice thing is that you have a built in tank underneath.

Today I burned movies unto DVDs and worked on creating a whole new look for Bramblewood Fashion. The new look might be released next week. It depends how fast I can get it done. I'm hoping that new look will load a lot faster and there will be more room for sponsors. :) Here's a sneak peek to the new look.


Like it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment