Monday, June 27, 2011

30 for 30 Remix - Outfit 15



Navy Blue & White Stripe Shirt Kohl's / Yellow Sundress Gabrielle made it / Tan Boots Target / Cameo Necklace Portobello Road Market


I traded in my 1950s orange & blue sundress for this yellow sundress. Why? I wasn't inspired at all. Besides, this sundress is a more neutral color. :) And look. I'm mixing prints together. Oh. My. I've always been told, 'you don't wear prints together.' Over the past few years I've watched fashion bloggers mix prints. But I never got the courage to do so myself - until today that is. It took a remixing challenge to get me to mix my prints. :p 

Besides this being the half-way point in the 30x30 challenge {15th outfit}. This is also my 500th post on Bramblewood Fashion! Whoopee! 

Want more exciting news? Some movie magazines from the 1940s that I bought on Etsy last week came today in the mail. And one of them has an article on Deanna Durbin! I might scan some of the magazine pages and post them either on here, or one of my other blogs {here or here}. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment