Saturday, June 18, 2011

30 for 30 Remix - Day 5



Mixed Pattern Top Anthropologie / White Tank J.C. Penny / Cream Cardigan Gap Outlet /  Jeans J.C. Penny / Sandals Forever 21 / Pearl Earrings Gift / Owl Ring Kohl's / Silver Ring J.C. Penny / Black Belt Forever 21


I'm very happy that I made it through this week with a different outfit combination each day. When you have to take pictures of your outfit everyday and you are in a challenge, you have to change up your outfit combination.  Otherwise y'all would get bored of my outfit posts. :) 

This afternoon I change my whole blog look - hopefully it loads a lot faster for y'all! :) And I hope you all like the new look. Let me know what you think about it. If you can't tell, I'm really loving pink right now. I have no idea why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment