Monday, June 13, 2011

30 for 30 Remix {My 30 items}

Kendi over at Kendi Everyday is hosting a 30 items 30 outfits challenge and I decided to join in the fun. :) For the next 30 days you will see me create thirty different outfits by only using 30 items - this includes shoes. But you can wear as many and different accessories as you want. Isn't this challenge great? Oh, and it starts today. :)

These are the thirty items I'm using for the challenge. 

10 Tops {One of the tops aren't pictured as I'm wearing. It's the same shirt as the white ruffle one on the bottom left, but in blue.}

5 Skirts {Once again I'm wearing one it's my green floral yoked skirt.}

5 Dresses {One isn't sewed yet, it's my birthday dress} :)

1 Jeans / 1 Shorts

1 Blazer / 1 Halter Vest / 3 Cardigans

3 Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment