Friday, February 18, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 6


Well, I'm squeezing this post in right now, as I'll be leaving again in a hour or so, for a library book sale. Again? You asking. Yes, we had to run errands this morning, and guess what? I was able to stop by at Joann's to pick up some supplies for my Etsy store. I found some really cool stuff to make flower pins, headbands, earrings, and maybe a statement necklace, or two. 

 What I'm wearing today: Route "66" skirt {made by me}; Jean Jacket {Gift, J.C.Penny's}; Cream Ruffle Tank {Gap Outlet}; White T-Shirt {Kohl's}; Tan Boots {Target}; Brown Knee-Highs {Kohl's}; Peal Earrings {Gift}; Shabby Rose Pin {not pictured, made by me}.

What are y'all doing today? After the book sale this evening, I'll either have a slumber party with one, or two of my sisters. And/or, watch an old movie. =) Plus, eat some of my valentine chocolate, it's Dove milk chocolate. Yum. 

Y'all know the drill. Link up to the Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} below {link to the post, NOT your blog}. I am looking forward to seeing your outfits!  


~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment