Monday, February 14, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 2

Hello it is me, Gabrielle. I am doing the linky today.


Well, y'all are probably in a state of shock that I am doing today's linky, right?  I now give you leave to get up off the ground and dust your clothes off.

There we are.

Ashley was unable to do her outfit post today because she works on Mondays, and I could not get her outfit pictures in before she left because I was doing school. ;) Also, she is going to a special event tonight so I will be unable to take photos of her outfit before dinner.... You get the idea? Anyway, her outfit is really pretty.  But I'll leave it to her whether or not she posts pictures sometime or not.



Now, let's take a look at my outfit for today.  I am wearing: a knee length denim skirt {made by me}; burgundy red sweater shirt {given to me}; brown boots {Target}; lace fashion scarf {Maurice's}; thistle necklace {Khols}.  I am really, really sorry about the quality of these photos! I had to take them of myself, and I have no tripod.  I took them all in mirrors and my hand was shaking..... Not good.

Now, y'all know the drill.  Link up your links to your Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} below. I am looking forward to seeing them! Oh, and I almost forgot, you can also email your pictures. :)



~Gabrielle Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment