Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 3


Cream Cardigan {Gap Outlet}, Lilic Tank w/flowers {Christopher & Banks '04/05}, Purple Corduroy Skirt {made by me}, Flower Pin {Maurices}, Black Boots {Bass Shoe Outlet}, Pearl Earrings {Gift} 

Sorry, today's post is on the late side girls. But, I've been busy. You understand, right? =) Hopefully, I'll get tomorrow's post up sooner.

This is the first time I wore this combination. And I like it. I normally wear this skirt with either a cream or white shirt and a sweater or blazer. So this is a somewhat different look for this skirt.

I've been having fun seeing all of your outfit posts, and I still haven't seen all of them yet. =) Keep up the good work girls!

Y'all know the drill. Link up to the Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} below {link to the post, NOT your blog}. I am looking forward to seeing your outfits! 





~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment