Thursday, February 17, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 5


This morning I was in a western mood. I think it's because I designed and sewed a western skirt for my Etsy shop yesterday. It's so pretty, I dearly wish I could keep it. But, alas, I need to sell it. 

What I'm Wearing today: 1950s Red Western Jumper {made by me}; White T-shirt {Kohl's}; Brown Belt {Maurices}; Tan Boots {Target}; Brown Knee-highs {Kohl's}; Pearl Earrings {gift}.


I know several of you are going to ask what pattern I used. Right? I used OFP {Out of Print} Butterick 4513. It's one of those Retro patterns Butterick has. 

And to get you in the Western mood. A Roy Rogers and Sons of the Pioneers song, or two. =) Enjoy!



Y'all know the drill. Link up to the Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} below {link to the post, NOT your blog}. I am looking forward to seeing your outfits! 





~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment