Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some Spring Favorites...

Have y'all heard the news? Anthroplogie has a Wedding line! It's called B H L D N. The line was released last week; Valentines Day to be exact. They have some really beautiful things. I mean, come on, it's apart of Anthropologie. :)

Disclaimer: When I'm showing you my favorites just remember, I don't agree with all of the necklines, or hemlines that you are going to see. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

These dresses are breathtaking. I love how unique they are. :)

They even sell coverups. Brilliant! 

THE SHOES! THE COLOR! THE DETAILS! THE VINTAGE-Y LOOK! Can you tell I adore their heels?!? ;-)

Then there is the Talbot's Spring collection. It's has such a 50s/60s vibe. I like it. I'm loving all of the longer and fuller skirts.  



Then of course, there is Anthropologie. :) One of my favorite stores for inspiration. 


I seem to have a theme going on here, it looks like I'm loving this new minty/green, yellow, pink, black, and blue. :)

What are your favorites for this Spring? 

And don't forget to enter the homemade bath set giveaway that ends tonight at 10PM {EST}.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment