Friday, February 11, 2011

A Different Style from the Norm

Olive Green & Brown Check Tunic {Sister's closest (Kohl's)}, Jean Pencil Skirt {made by me}, Brown Belt {Maurices}, Tan Boots {Target}, Brown Knee Highs {Kohl's}, Cameo Necklace {Portobello Road Market, London, UK}, Pearl Earrings {Gift},  Wool Military inspired Coat {Target}

This outfit is definitely different from my norm. The shirt is something I normally wouldn't buy/or make for myself, but last night my sisters and I played dress-up by shopping each other's closest and trying new outfits on. This is one of those outfits. Today's outfit really effected my mood, because you know what? I wore my hair in pigtails today. =) I normally don't wear my hair that way - I used to all the time when I was younger though. 

The Lovelies

If you like, you can vote for my blog right here. It has been nominated and I would love your votes! =)


Remember this skirt from last night? I finished it and we took pictures of it this afternoon. It will be up for sale soon. It's a size 8 {Waist 27" & Hips 37 1/2"} and it will cost $32 + shipping. If any of you would like it before I list it up on Etsy, send me an email.

~Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment