Sunday, February 13, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 1


Burgundy Jacket {Target} - White Blouse {IZOD Outlet} - Red & White Tank {J.C.Penny} - Black Pencil Skirt {Made by me} - Black Tights {J.C.Penny} - Black Flats {Payless} - Eiffel Tower Earrings {Etsy} - Black Lace Flower (in my hair) {Maurices} 

Girls the day has finally arrived! Today is the start of my Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} and we will be having giveaways all this week {except for today}!!! And guess what? I just realized the other day that this Modest Fashion Week is going on the same time as New York Fashion Week. How cool is that?!?!

Well, with Valentines being tomorrow, I wore hues of red in my outfit to church. This is also a new skirt that I made recently - I think it was last month. I just never got around to taking pictures of it. You know what? It is really hard to take pictures of your sewing projects during the winter, because of all the cold weather and snow. It is so much easier taking pictures in the warmer weather with the sun shinning. =) 

Now it's time for you to link up your outfit for today {the direct link to your post}. If you don't have a blog, you can either post pictures on like flicker and link them up below. Or, you can email me your pictures. So go ahead and link up your post/pictures below in the linky thing below.


~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment