Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 4


Guess what?!? It is in the 60s right now outside! Hurray! But it looks like the warm weather is only here for the week-end, then back to the colder weather. =( But, at least I was not freezing for my pictures today. That's always good. 

What I'm wearing today: Pinkish Blouse {hand-me-down}; Burgundy/pinkish Cami {Kohl's}; Jean Wrap Skirt {made by me}; Black Leggings {Old Navy}; Tan Boots {Target}; Pearl Earrings {gift}.  


We are already halfway through the modest fashion week. How very sad. But, I already have something up my sleeve. =) 

Y'all know the drill. Link up to the Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} below {link to the post, NOT your blog}. I am looking forward to seeing your outfits! 


~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment