Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge {Day 4} - Favorite Era

1950s circle skirt made by me// burgundy top liz claiborne outlet// scarf forever 21// seamed tights forever 21// oxford heels forever 21// earrings forever 21
Today's theme was favorite era. I decided to do 1950s with a modern twist. The bottom half of me is very vintage, while the top half is more modern. What do y'll think? I can't wait to see what all of you do for today's challenge!

Now it's your turn to show your outfit for today. Link up your outfit below {remember, to use the link of your blog post, or a photo on a image hosting site}: 


Sorry about the lateness in today's post! I've been busy working on a powerpoint/keynote for my dad's banquet this Friday. Which reminds me, I really need to start sewing my dress for Friday. *grin* Yep, I have to make the mock-up AND sew my dress before 3PM Friday afternoon. Think I can make it? I dearly hope I can. {BTW: My dress inspiration is early '60s & Kate Spade cocktail dresses}  

Which reminds me, Kellie is hosting a fun, and huge, one year blog anniversary giveaway right now. Go check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment