Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge {Day 1}

Vintage Silk Skirt Portobello Road Market/ Cream Ruffle Tank Gap Outlet/ Black Blazer Forever 21/ Green Scarf Target/ Birdcage Necklace Forever 21/ Lucy Earrings Made by me {you can buy them in my shop}/ Cream Tights J.C.Penny/ Oxford Shoes Forever 21
Hello everyone! Y'all ready for the Fall Fashion Challenge to kick off? I'm so excited to see everyone's outfits this week. Eeep. I'm so excited. 

My sister, Hanne-col, helped me put together my outfit for today. I was so tired when I woke up this morning {crazy weekend} that I couldn't figure out what to wear. So I just asked, Hanne-col, what I should wear. She really wanted me to wear one of her favorite skirts, my vintage silk skirt from London, UK. I hardly ever wear this as a skirt {it is one of those skirts that also double as a tunic} as it fits funny when I wear it as a skirt. But I wore it. Plus, I never got pictures of me wearing this as a skirt up on the blog. I ended up really liking this outfit. What do you think?

Now it's your turn to show your outfit for today. Link up your outfit below {remember, to use the link of your blog post, or a photo on a image hosting site}: 



No comments:

Post a Comment