Friday, November 18, 2011

Book Sale Findings

This afternoon I went to our library's half-price book sale and I found some real gems. Oh, I'm so excited to show y'all what I found. 
1) High Society Soundtrack Record {I think it is from 1956}. 2) This Is The Army Souvenir Album {1943}. 3) Daniel Boone Season Five DVD set 4) Wanted: Dead or Alive Season One DVD set
1) Etiquette for Everybody from The Homemaker's Encyclopedia {1952} 2)Pieces for Everyday: The Schools Celebrate by: Norma H. Deming & Katharine I. Bemis {1949} 3) Kidnapped by: Robert Louis Stevenson {1907} and published by Scribners. 
1) History of Costume by: Dunlap {This is one strange book. There is no title page, no words, just scans of clothing from magazines. Very interesting.} 2) Three knitting booklets from the 1960s. 3) Color Me Confident by: Veronique Henderson & Pat Henshaw {2006}
1) Gay Divorcee {1934} VHS 2) They Shall Have Music {1939} VHS 3) Everybody Sing {1938} VHS 4) Funny Face {1957} 5) Hoosiers {1986} VHS 6) On The Waterfront {1954} VHS 7) On The Town {1949} VHS
------------------------------------------------------------------
The winner for the Christmas Gift Tag set is......
Julia M.! Congratulations! If you will just send me an email with your name & mailing address, I'll pass it on to the sponsor right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment