Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge {Day 2}


denim a-line skirt made by me/ grey shirt from junior section J.C. Penny/ scarf Forever 21/ brown belt Maurice's/ brown boots Target/ brown purse Fossil {Relic brand}  


I'm not sure how many of you lovely readers know who I am so I will offer an introduction. I am Ashley's sister, Gabrielle Renee. I am also a contributor of this blog but as I am home schooled senior in high-school I don't have as much time to post as Ashley. ;) You can visit me at my own blog, Gabrielle's Atelier. I am much more of a photographer than a model, which explains my rather poor poses....


Today's theme was colors that don't normally go together. I chose grey and brown. Personally, this is my first time wearing this color combination and I find I rather like it. I opted to tuck in my shirt and add a large belt to disguise the fact that the shirt is very long and tends to make me look shorter. I have been doing this to most of my outfits this past week. It works splendidly with really long cardigans as well; just make sure the cardigan isn't thick and adds unnecessary bulk to your waist.


Now it's your turn to show your outfit for today. Link up your outfit below {remember, to use the link of your blog post, or a photo on a image hosting site}: 





-Gabrielle Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment