Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I Wore - It's A Marshmallow World....

blouse h&m// cami kohl's// belt forever21// jean skirt made by me// green tights j.c.penny// boots target// earrings forever21
Ah! It started snowing today! I'm listening to Christmas music while watching the snow come down. It's just a wonderful cozy-type of day. I just need a cup of hot chocolate now. *smile* 

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was wonderful. Had lots of food covered in gravy. Apple pie & peppermint bark. Watched Jimmy Stewart in The Stratton Story. And woke up early for Black Friday the next day where I discovered a new favorite store, H&M. They have some of the most beautiful 1960s inspired coats. *sighs* And just lots of pretty things in general. I also stopped at: J.C.Penny, Anthro, Forever21, Old Navy, and Kohl's. The tights & blouse I'm wearing today are from my Black Friday shopping trip. In the coming weeks you will see what I bought - minus the Christmas presents I bought {I almost got all my shopping done!}. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment