Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day of August

My last day of August was very Fall like (but only in spirit. as it was in the 90s) today. I made homemade hot cocoa and pumpkin empanaditas. Wore a fall-ish like outfit today (inspired by a picture I found on pinterest). And to top the day off, a bunch of vintage little girl patterns arrived in the mail today. What was your last day of August like? Are you sad that fall is coming? Or are you excited? 


Chambray Tunic St. John's Bay {J.C.Penny}/ Mustered Pencil Skirt Made by Me/ Brown Belt Unknown/ White Tank St. John's Bay {J.C.Penny}/ Brown Wedges Payless/ Dangle Earrings Forever 21





inspiration for today's outfit.
I just look at the original post for the inspiration for my outfit and guess what?!? We wore our hair the same way! I can't believe that. And it's not a normal ponytail, but a wrapped ponytail! What are the odds of that happening? 


I must tell y'all about my wedges. I bought them two days before our trip to LA this summer for only $4!! They are normally $30 shoes. Payless was having a big clearance on their summer shoes, AND giving out $3 off coupons. So when I found these for $7 I knew they were mine. Who can pass up $4 shoes that fit AND are cute!!! Not me. *laughs* I actually found lots of cute clothes on clearance when shopping for our trip. Everything I bought was $10 or less. I even bought a pair of dressy Maurices jeans for $10. It was pretty awesome.   


I'm sorry I haven't been doing many regular posts, or any vacation posts. I've been not in a real blogging mood lately. But I have so much to blog about that I have to get my mood back soon! And I'll be having three giveaways in September. Isn't that lovely? Well, I better get going. Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment