Thursday, August 18, 2011

I ♥ Thursday {no. 10}

Oh. Dear. It has been way too long since I have done this series - well, any of my blog series for that matter. Well, here are some things I've been loving this week.


Source: fanpix.net via Ashley on Pinterest

Selena Gomez's spread for ELLE magazine. Loving the purple. 



Vintage Playsuits. Next summer I want to have a playsuit. Decades of Style has a lovely pattern - which I almost bought while at Costume College.

I Love Melvin (Original Film Soundtrack). I just discovered the movie Sunday evening. Found out that the movie would be on TCM Friday morning. And I've listen to the song, Where Did You Learn to Dance? over 300 times already. I only bought the soundtrack Monday night. It is Thursday. 

I've also been loving the High Society soundtrack. Umm, I must be on a 50s kick music wise right now. But I'm on a 40s kick for movies. Interesting.

Hearts & Bows Pink Sugar roll on perfume that Hilda, the owner, sent me along with some lip balms & a lip tint. I'm in love with all of her products! That I'm hoping to do a review sometime soon. :)


What have YOU been loving this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment