Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinup: Behind The Scenes


I thought you might like to see these behind-the-scenes pin up pictures. I have been seeing these all over the internet but I believe this is the original source so go here to check it out:
Pinup Before and Afters

They titled it "The Original Photoshop". I laugh because you can tell there have been some obvious modifications to the original images. I noticed a lot of trimming of figures, change of hairstyles as well as changing the background.

I think it's interesting to see all they do to get the shot. Notice how in the 10th photo where she is swinging they have a light stand showing right behind the model. I believe that is the source of light shining down on the top of her head giving her the appearance that the light is coming from the sun since the painting looks as though she is outside.

Most of all I want everyone to notice that most pin up posters were a bit unrealistic. Enjoy:




















No comments:

Post a Comment