Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Advertise on Bramblewood Fashion


I am pleased to be able to offer affordable advertising to small businesses & bloggers here on Bramblewood Fashion. I love to support small businesses, artist/crafters, and bloggers. And I feel that it is time that I start offering advertising on the blog. That way, it will help pay for all the work I put into this blog and my Etsy shop.


This blog was launched in August of 2009 and has been growing ever since. I have readers all over the world. With most of my readers coming from the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Brazil being the top five countries.


I blog mostly about modest fashion, vintage fashion, sewing projects, tutorials, old Hollywood, movie reviews, product reviews, and what ever else strikes my fancy.


For more information on rates and such, check out this link.


I hope to work with some of you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment