Saturday, October 22, 2011

What I Wore - 1970s Inspired Outfit {Floppy Hat}

polka dot silk-blend top forever 21/ cardigan forever 21/ jeans maurices/ skinny belt forever 21/ boots target/ bird cage necklace forever 21/ floppy hat forever 21/ dangle earrings forever 21


I've been looking for the perfect floppy hat for a couple years now. When I first wanted one hats were not very popular - not like they are today. Then when hats were "in" I couldn't find a floppy that looked good on me. You know what I mean? So I was thrilled when I found this fedora meets floppy hat on Forever21.com a couple weeks ago. I placed the order for it last week and it arrived in my mailbox Wednesday. Which reminds me, if you are interested. I have a collective haul video posted on my YouTube channel.  


When I was looking over these pictures I kept thinking of one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Jessica Quirk of What I Wore. She will wear outfits like from time to time {mostly in the Fall & Winter}. Which is fun! As she was one of the first fashion bloggers I followed.

Do you like it when there are lots of pictures in a outfit post {like this post}? Or do you prefer less pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment