Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I Wore - Graphic Tee + Blazer + Oxford Heels

Inspiration for my outfit today. {Yes, I know the skirt is short. This is JUST for INSPIRATION.}
  floral skirt made by me {pattern}/ detroit tigers #30 t-shirt meijers/ blazer forever 21/ tights {they are pink not red} j.c.penny or kohl's/ flower ring forever 21/ oxford heels forever 21 

My oxford heels from Forever21.com arrived yesterday in the mail. I LOVE them! They are so comfy & cute. The heels are 3 inches high {they make me 5' 11"}, but to me that height is comfortable. I have one leg that is half a inch shorter then my other side {well, my whole right side is smaller then my left} so wearing heels help me stand better than flats do. 

This pink floral skirt is my most featured piece of clothing on the blog. And I have never worn this skirt the same way twice on here. So many things from my closet go with this skirt that it's crazy!! It is almost like the skirt is a neutral color and not pink at all. 

I'll be having yet another package coming in the mail tomorrow from Forever21.com. So I'm thinking about filming a collective haul video for my YouTube Channel this week. What do y'all think? I love watching haul videos on YouTube. It helps when buying things online, because you get to see the product better then you would in just pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment