Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Wore - 1959 Meets a Country Vibe

1960s dress hand-me-down {made by my sister, Gabrielle}/ mustard tights forever 21/ pearl clustered earrings claire's/ tan boots target

I adore this dress. I've loved it ever since my sister, Gabrielle, made it a couple years ago. I know that some of you are going to ask, what pattern did she use. Right? Well, she used vintage McCall's 5294 {1959}. I love this dress {the buttons down the front are faux} and was so excited to hear that Gabrielle was getting rid of it. I pounced on the chance for the dress to be mine. That is one of the great things about having sisters {that are also all around the same size} you have a shopping mall right in the house. {Right, Long girls?} *smiles*


You may notice that my bangs are pulled back. I've been loving them pinned back into a little poof. I've always loved the look, but was never to do it myself with my side sweep bangs. So I've kinda been going crazy with this look right now.  


Y'all need to check out Sarah's blog, Through the Lilac Bushes, right now. She is having a sort of blog party with giveaways and interviews. 


Before I go, don't forget the sale I'm having in my etsy shop right now

No comments:

Post a Comment