Friday, April 1, 2011

Nancy Drew Fashion Week - Day 1


Are y'all excited for the Nancy Drew fashion week? I know I am. Today I decided to be more of a 1960s/modern inspired Nancy Drew. As the jacket I'm wearing is made from a vintage 1960s pattern and I'm wearing t-strap heels. Plus, the pencil skirt is classic. 

What I'm wearing: 1960s Jacket {made by me}; Cream Ruffle T-shirt {Kohl's}; Jean Pencil Skirt {Made by me}; Brown T-strap Heels {Naturlizer}; Pearl Drop Earrings with Bows {Brittany Chavers Etsy shop}; and the Pink Fairy Flexi Clip {c/o Lilla Rose}


Looking at these pictures it seams like either I grew taller, or my clothes have shrunk. As several of my skirts and dresses now hit at this shorter length. Oh, dear. I sorta of hope it's the latter, as I thought I would have stopped growing by now. :p

Now it's time for you to link up your outfit for today {the direct link to your post}. So go ahead and link up your post/pictures below in the linky thing below. Oh, and remember there are three category's you can enter in. So be sure to let me know what category you are entering in. Thanks!


1. Nancy-Vintage 
2. Nancy-Modern 
3. Nancy-Costume


No comments:

Post a Comment