Monday, April 4, 2011

Nancy Drew Fashion Week - Day 4

Rain, rain, rain. Boy, has it been raining today. We finally got a break from pouring down rain to take a few pictures. =) What about y'all? What's the weather like where you live? It's cold {48 degrees} and rainy in Indiana.

Well, on to my Nancy Drew outfit for today. It's kinda 1940s Nancy Drew on a ranch out west. Or, maybe kinda 1970s. I'm not sure yet.

What I'm Wearing: Jean Jumper {made by me} (pattern review); Hot Pink Blouse {second-hand - J.C.Penny}; Brown Belt {Maurices}; Tan Boots {Target}; Earrings {Kohl's}.


We also have a winner for the Lilla Rose Flexi Clip. How exciting!! The winner is.....drum roll please....
Kerry!! Congratulations!!! I'll be sending you an email this evening, Kerry. =) 

Now it's time for you to link up your outfit for today {the direct link to your post}. So go ahead and link up your post/pictures below in the linky thing below. Oh, and remember there are three category's you can enter in. So be sure to let me know what category you are entering in. Thanks! And don't forget to check out Natasha's blog to see even more entries! 


No comments:

Post a Comment