Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding - Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress


Yes, I was one of those who woke up at 4:30 this morning to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton. 


Was it worth it? Yes!! I simply adore Kate's wedding dress - minus the dip in the front neckline. Other then that her dress was pretty much my style - simple yet classic. And here's to hoping that wedding dresses with sleeves will come into vogue again. 


The moment I saw Kate in her wedding dress, I immediately thought that her dress had some similarities to Grace Kelly's wedding dress. Which by the way, is another favorite wedding dress of mine. :)  


Here is a comparison picture for y'all. Look at the lace overlay and the sleeves.


If you are wanting to copy Kate Middleton's dress may I recommend Vogue 2979.

Did you watch the Royal Wedding? What did you think of Kate's dress? What was your favorite part?

No comments:

Post a Comment