Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day my wee lassies!!! I'm allowed to say that; I have some Irish in me. =) Well, on to my outfits for today.

Mint Floral Skirt {made by me}; White Blouse {Kohl's}; Blue Cardigan {Old Navy}; Tan Boots {Target}; Green Leaf Earrings {AmandaBeth Online}.

 This is the first outfit I wore today. Not as green as my normal St. Patrick's day outfit. I decided to go more subtle this year. I almost got rid of this skirt at the end of last Summer, but decided to hang onto it! Boy am I glad I did. I simply love the way this outfit looks!!! 


As it was so windy this afternoon. My skirt kept flying up. Very bad when trying too do the bow and arrow. So I changed into the following outfit. 

Jean Capri's {Anne Klein via Sams Club}; White Blouse {Kohl's}; Cream Cardigan {GAP Outlet}; Black Flats {Payless}; Green Socks {who knows?}; Green Leaf Earrings {AmandaBeth Online}.

 Today was the first day of the year that I was able to wear Capri's.

So, what did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment