Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Love Affaire with Kate Spade :)


I adore Kate Spade. The colors. The Polka dots. The Uniqueness. It all equals up to love. :) It seams that most of my favorite brands & designers are more on the expensive side. Hmm. I wonder why?

Some bags I like. How about the Emma book clutch? How unique is that? They also have Great Expectations, Romeo & Juliet, and The Importance of Being Ernest as book clutches.

How about these fun & colorful shoes? I'm loving the wellies {rainboots}. I really want to buy a pair of polka-doted wellies. And these heels. So cute! Loving the color and the flower. Another thing on my wish list, red shoes.

If I had iPhone I would love to have this Kate Spade iPhone cover. It's cute and so me! Now, the statement ring is pretty awesome too. 

Now the clothes. Pinks? Florals? Polka-dots? Yes, yes, yes! Oh. What joys! =) I love the classic, yet fun touches Kate Spade adds to her clothing. Like fun colors, polka-dots, stripes, large florals, and the like. 

Do you like Kate Spade? What are your favorites?

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment