Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I Wore - Beach Style + Shabby Apple Winner

oversized dolman top made by me// cutoff jean shorts refashioned by me// hoodie jacket christmas gift {kohl's}// flip-flops target// fedora f21 

The picture above is of my third outfit for today {it was for our walk on the beach this evening}. Yes, I typicality wear about three outfits a day while on the beach. What I wore golfing this morning was a different pair of jean shorts, navy blue polo shirt, same fedora hat {I wore it all day today}, and tennis shoes. {BTW: I came in last out of our foursome for golfing. But driving the golf cart was fun! So was eating Reese's peanut butter cups & a ice-cream sandwich before lunch.}

When we came back to the condo I changed into my retro styled one-pieced bathing suit from J.C. Penny's {navy blue w/white polka dots}, red & white striped tank, cat-eyed sunglasses, fedora, and flip-flops for the lying out on the beach. If you are wondering what I put into my beach bag, here you go: lip balms {Burt's Bees, Soft Lips...}, vintage magazines {50s-60s}, iPod Touch {for listening to Frank Sinatra}, water, a book, and peppermint York Patties. Oh, I also throw in Kleenex & my cell-phone at times too. *smile*

------------------------------------------------------------
Are you eager to know who won the Shabby Apple dress? First off, I want to thank Shabby Apple for sponsoring this giveaway! We had 400 entires. THE most ever for a giveaway with only one prize given away in one post. Yay! Well, the winner is........after checking the comment numbers three times to make sure I was reading them right......is...........
Anna Olivia!! Congratulations, Anna! I'll be sending you an email tomorrow. If you don't reply by December 23rd, I'll have to pick a new winner. 

----------------------------------------------------------
I also want y'all to go visit the Etsy shop of Bramblewood Fashion's newest sponsor, By Chelsea's Hand and perhaps buy something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment