Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore - Two Florida Outfits

Adult version of the Pillowcase top {I used this tutorial}// cutoff Jean Shorts refashioned by me// Cat Eyed Sunnies Dana Buchman for Kohl's
cutoff Jean Shorts refashioned by me {same as the ones above}// black tank J.C.Penny// Chambray Tunic J.C.Penny// Fedora F21// Sandals F21// Cat Eyed Sunnies Dana Buchman for Kohl's


The first outfit is what I wore on Christmas Eve. The top & shorts were made for the trip. The top is an adult version of the pillowcase top. I used a tutorial from the Sweet Verbena blog for the top, which a few of my own changes of course. 


The bottom outfit is what I wore on Christmas Day. This was one of my main outfits of the trip. I refashioned my shorts from an old pair of jeans. For the shorts I needed no tutorial. Just cut off right above the knee and roll-up a few times for the cuffed shorts look.

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back home from Florida - on the way back home we stopped at an antique mall and I found some goodies, I'll share them hopefully tomorrow. *smile* I'll also announce the winner for the journal tomorrow too. And I'll be announcing my HUGE blog event for next year on Friday, so look out for that post!


No comments:

Post a Comment