Saturday, December 3, 2011

Natasha's 12 Days of Modest Fashion - Day 2

cardigan target// t-shirt h&m// maxi skirt target// necklace & earrings forever21// flats old navy
This outfit is for the second day of Natasha's 12 Days of Modest Fashion. Which was yesterday. I didn't have time yesterday to put this up, hence it going up now. *smile* Life has been crazy busy this week.

I love this outfit. I'm wearing my new mustard flats that I bought on Black Friday at Old Navy for $5. The top was also bought on Black Friday, again for $5 at H&M. Cardigan was bought yesterday at Target on clearance for $13 in the exact shade of green I was looking for {I love it when that happens}.

I better get going. I have to get ready for girls movie night one of my friends is hosting. And I have to see if Gabby can take pictures of today's outfit. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment