Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Stuff - Yay

I am very excited. I have some new products to offer. It's taken me some time to get everything together. I am VERY picky about quality and presentation. I know my clients want the absolute most gorgeous boudoir pictures and the best ways to give them as gifts and to display them, so yeah, that's the reason it takes me time. So the past few weeks I have been wading through samples (and comparing cost because I know that's important too).

I will be taking pictures and getting them up soon, so stay tuned.

ALSO... I get asked a lot about boudoir parties. Yes, this is something we can put together and do! They are perfect for Bachelorette parties, Girl's Night Out parties or just because! Putting together a party is a pretty customized thing so send me an email and let me know what you are thinking of doing and we'll get all the details worked out. Usually parties are done with about 4 girls (too many more and it's hard to get enough shooting time for everyone) and sometimes they are done somewhere where you can stay the night or other times we can do them at my studio and just make a day of it. But like I said, email me with questions!

susie@definitionimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment