Thursday, February 4, 2010

La Femme Boudoir

Check out this month's Marie Claire. There is a really beautiful editorial spread with Dutch model Doutzen Kroes modeling lingerie for Victoria's Secret. Of course the use of the word "boudoir" caught my attention.

I love the sheer black! It photographs so beautifully. Black (followed closely by white) is the color I see the most at my boudoir studio. That's perfectly okay with me, but don't forget to bring at least one colorful outfit. It will make your album or calendar POP!

Remember that you can also pair outerwear with your lingerie. Jackets, hats, scarfs or jeans can all look really good when added to a lingerie ensemble. You don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe to do a boudoir photo session, check what you have in your closet and add a couple key pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment