Friday, January 29, 2010

This One's For The Girls

Check this bag out! Not only is it cute and stylish, but it comes in lots of colors, and....

it's a camera bag! For women!

A fellow photographer sent me the link to the Kelly Moore Photographer's Bag website and I had to share. I love the fuschia, but black is so versatile, hmm...
I somehow always manage to get my husband to tote around our camera equipment at weddings, maybe if I had this bag I could be a big girl and carry my own stuff :)

I love this post: Top 5 Ways to Use Your Kelly Moore Bag
So even if you aren't a photographer this is still a great bag. I love the photo of the snacks for the movie theatre. Um, not that I condone breaking movie theatre rules.... cause I would never do something like that.... never.... stop judging me and go buy this bag.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Kelly Moore or her company. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment