Saturday, January 23, 2010

Glitter Toes / Gel Nails

I promise I will have everyone's boudoir stuff done for Valentine's Day, but it was time for a little break last night. My sister and I hosted a Girl's Night to do glitter toes!
So I was going to go with a conservative light pink but my mom did fire engine red, so I copied her after I saw how amazing they looked. She called my dad and said "I'm coming home with sexy toes". That is SOOO not like my mom, we laughed at how cute she is. I don't think I have ever seen her toes painted...




We were up until midnight. A few people left (including my mom) before we broke out the cameras and showed off our new glitzy toes. My feet are the bottom feet in the top picture. The funny little toes to the right of mine are my daughters. She thought she was such a big girl getting her toes done. My sister's are lime green, although in the picture they look yellow.



Next week I'll return you to my regularly scheduled album feature. I'll be showing off the 10 inch leather flush mount album!

No comments:

Post a Comment