Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010's First Post

My first blog post of the year is just going to be a couple little fun things:

*Make sure you vote in the poll (on the right side) for your favorite cosmetic must-have. I debated about putting an "other" answer, but decided not to, just pick your favorite from the four.

*I still have a few sessions available for Valentine's Day gifts. Check out the special here:
http://utahboudoirphotography.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-valentines-day-special.html

*Follow me on Twitter.... please... I look like a loser with no friends, just kidding (sorta). I have followed some interesting Twitter-ers (is that a word?) for awhile, but it's actually kinda fun to tweet now and again.
Follow utahboudoir on Twitter

*NOT boudoir related what-so-ever, BUT if you or your daughter have a Nintendo DS you HAVE to buy Style Savvy. It's a blast. I thought it would be a cheesy dress-your-character-in-slutty-clothes-all-day kinda game. But it's not. It's more about helping customers and managing your store, including stocking your stockroom, watching your funds and picking your store's decor and music. My daughter is a little young to fully appreciate the complexity of the game, but with help she really enjoys it.
There is also online game play where you can be somewhat interactive with other player's stores. Our store address is:
Tartan City
Twill Towers
Floor 95
Our store name is: Ginny's
Come check it out and send me an email (or twitter) with your store address and we'll come buy an outfit or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment